We tried this place out as it has been around for a long time and they usually have groupons. It offered basic diner food. Everything was tasty, not overly greasy. Nice twist to the pancakes with cinnamon added to the batter.
- Amount: One 6 inch pancake = 1 point
- Texture: Fluffy, crispy edges, benefits from multiple pancakes stacked as they are a little thin, eggy = 1 point
- Flavor: Cinnamon flavor = 1 point
- Other: Butter in container on top which was nice to not melt all over = 1 point
- Cost: $4.95 for one cake = 1 point