This is probably the most popular place for pancakes. They are a local chain with two other locations. We had one of the longest waits to be seated and then a 60 min wait for food. We had anticipated great food and unfortunately were seriously disappointed.
- Amount: Three 4 inch buttermilk pancakes that comes with meal = 1 point
- Texture: Cold, airy, evenly cooked = 0 points
- Flavor: Tangy due to buttermilk culture, initially I mistook this for yeast flavor. = 0 points
- Other: Butter on side, artificial syrup = 1 point
- Cost: $7.25 if not included with meal = 0 points