This is probably the most popular place for pancakes. They are a local chain with two other locations. We had one of the longest waits to be seated and then a 60 min wait for food. We had anticipated great food and unfortunately were seriously disappointed.
- Three 4 inch buttermilk pancakes that comes with meal-1
- Cold, airy, evenly cooked-0
- Tangy due to buttermilk culture, initially I mistook this for yeast flavor.-0
- Butter on side, artificial syrup-1
- Cost $7.25 if not included with meal-0