Highland Grill has buttermilk pancakes; today we chose the seasonal pumpkin pancakes. They have a caramel praline sauce with whipped cream.
- Amount: 4 three inch pumpkin pancakes = 1 point
- Texture: Dense wet cake texture which is caused by pumpkin and was not unpleasant as if it were a buttermilk pancake. = 1 point
- Flavor: Subtle sweetness with salty finish. Overwhelming pumpkin spice taste which, in this case, was enjoyable. = 1 point
- Other: Caramel sauce poured directly on top pancake which left this soggy, syrup not real maple, syrup did compliment bottom pancakes. All pancakes consistently cooked = 0 points
- Cost: Cost is pricey at $10.95 but is served with breakfast meat = 0 points