Highland Grill has buttermilk pancakes; today we chose the seasonal pumpkin pancakes. They have a caramel praline sauce with whipped cream.
- 4 three inch pumpkin pancakes-1
- Dense wet cake texture which is caused by pumpkin and was not unpleasant as if it were a buttermilk pancake.-1
- Subtle sweetness with salty finish. Overwhelming pumpkin spice taste which, in this case, was enjoyable.-1
- Caramel sauce poured directly on top pancake which left this soggy, syrup not real maple, syrup did compliment bottom pancakes. All pancakes consistently cooked-0
- Cost is pricey at 10.95 usd but is served with breakfast meat-0