These are some of the best buttermilk pancakes I have had! It is an unassuming restaurant in a residential neighborhood. They make all their own bread and pastries as well. I would definitely make a trip here if you haven’t been.
- Amount: One 8 inch pancake = 1 point
- Texture: Nice chew, airy and fluffy = 1 point
- Flavor: slightly sweet = 1 point
- Other: complimented well with butter and syrup or stands alone well too.Butter placed directly on top and syrup is not real maple. Evenly cooked = 1 point
- Cost: reasonable at $4.75 = 1 point